Our physical therapy (PT) services are provided by Board Certified Licensed Physical Therapists that will stay with you for your entire physical therapy session. Our sessions are scheduled every hour to allow every patient quality one-on-one time with ONLY a physical therapist. (Yes, this is very rare and we are unique in this aspect. We hear patients all the time say how grateful they are that we actually spend time and listen and have the most thorough evaluation and meaningful treatment sessions they have experienced. They can't believe that with all physical therapy they have had, we are different).
We are dedicated to getting you back to the life activities that you enjoy without pain in as little time as possible with our hands-on one-on-one care and non-traditional physical therapy approach. We help you understand your pain / injury and help you be in control and manage your pain and symptoms. We teach you how to move correctly and efficiently without pain. You will have a new appreciation of your muscles, joints, posture and overall be able to restore your functional abilities and overall well-being.
Your first session will include a thorough PT evaluation consisting of reviewing your history and reason for being at PT, assessing your past medical history and review of your systems, assessing your flexibility, strength, posture / body alignment and tests and measures that are necessary to create a specific plan of care to meet your needs and meet your
goals. We will discuss your progression, time involvement and ultimately what you should expect. You are part of the entire process and you will feel empowered by the knowledge you gain about YOU!
We specialize in the following conditions:
- Neck and Back Pain - especially that annoying pain that doesn't seem to go away
- - Tendonitis
- - Acute and chronic muscle and joint pain
- - Bursitis
- - Joint sprains/ pain
- - Muscle strains
- - Neck Pain (Stenosis, Herniated Disc, Spondylosis, DJD, DDD)
- - Back Pain and Conditions (Sciatica, Stenosis, Herniated Disc, Spondylolisthesis, Spondylosis, DJD, DDD)
- - Arm pain and leg pain / Radicular symptoms
- - Pre and Post Surgeries (Neck and Back, Knee, Hip, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- - Recovering from a joint replacement (hip, knee, shoulder)
- - Balance and gait training
- - Arthritis /
Joint Pain (Hip, ankle/foot, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand)
- - Osteoporosis
- - Women - Pre and Post Pregnancy for Back and Neck pain and symptoms & posture training
- - Disuse and Overuse injuries
- - Generalized Deconditioning / Loss of Balance
- - Recovering from a Stroke and needing assistance with gait, balance, strength and flexibility
- - Pediatric Orthopedic Conditions
- Sports Medicine - preventing injury and returning athletes back to their sport without pain
- Dance Medicine - preventing injury and returning dancers back to dance and competition
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any other questions regarding physical therapy.Click here
to find out about our payment / insurance plan information
for our NEW CLIENT
paperwork for physical therapy.